Fall Job & Internship Fair
The registration period for this career fair has ended. Please contact the career center directly if you have any questions.
October 5, 2012 (11:00AM - 3:00PM)
Lincoln Park Campus Student Center, 2250 N. Sheffield
Connect with top quality candidates for full-time and internship opportunities at DePaul University's Fall Job & Internship Fair! This fair is open to all industries and job functions.
The DePaul University Fall Job & Internship Fair will provide employers with the opportunity to recruit highly qualified DePaul students and alumni for current and future full-time, part-time and internship needs. Because this fair is marketed exclusively to DePaul affiliated job seekers, the Career Center is confident that you will be able to meet and network with a wealth of excellent candidates. Job fair attendees hail from all areas of study offered by DePaul and possess a great variety of work experiences and skills.
Please note: The first hour of this fair (11am-12pm) will be open exclusively to seniors and recent alums (June 2012 graduates).
The cost to participate is $450 for for-profit organizations and $150 for nonprofit and government organizations. Registration includes:
- Table for 5 representatives
- Employer name sign
- Online resume book (all job seekers may publish resumes)
- employer profile, listed open positions in event handout (received by all job seekers)
- Lunch for up to 5 representatives
- Break room
- 2 Parking vouchers
Due to limited space and the need to offer balanced industry representation, registration requests will be evaluated based on the opportunities each organization will bring to the fair. Thus, direct hire organizations will have priority over multi-level marketing companies, personnel supply services and temporary employment agencies. Once your request has been reviewed, you will be contacted.
Event Statistics from 2011 Fall Fair:
Total job seekers: 961
Best represented college:
1. Commerce: 41% of attendees
2. Kellstadt (MBA): 15% of attendees
3. CDM: 13% of attendees
4. LA&SS: 9% of attendees
Job seekers by status:
1. Undergraduate Students: 59% of attendees
2. Graduate Students: 25% of attendees
3. Alumni: 14% of attendees
Opportunities sought by respondents:
1. 63% were seeking an internship
2. 58% were seeking a full-time job
3. 26% were seeking a part-time job
4. 15% were seeking information and/or networking with employers